The increasing crude & shale oil production, increasing importance of wastewater treatment, rise in adoption of GC-MS, initiatives to reduce envir
The increasing crude & shale oil production, increasing importance of wastewater treatment, rise in adoption of GC-MS, initiatives to reduce environmental pollution levels, growing food safety concerns and increased importance of Custom Gas chromatography tests in the drug are the key factors driving the growth of this market.
Owing to technological advancements, GC data systems are witnessing a shift from laboratory settings to miniaturization, thus increasing their scope in production plants. Moreover, these advancements also increase the capabilities of gas chromatography in the analysis of complex compounds. For instance, the Micro-GC Fusion is a small, easy to use, gas chromatograph software specifically designed for gas analysis in the concentration range of low ppm to percentage levels.
Market changing aspects…
- Rising adoption of GC-MS.
- Development of policies and initiatives to reduce environmental pollution levels.
- Rising food safety concerns.
- Mounting the importance of chromatography tests in the drug approval process.
- Increasing crude & shale oil production.
- Collaborations between gas chromatography equipment manufacturers and research laboratories/academic institutes.
- Growing focus on wastewater treatment.
- The high cost of gas chromatography equipment (gas chromatography equipment on sale)
- Geopolitical issues prevailing in some countries
- Enhanced Educational gas chromatography columns for the petroleum industry.
- Potential new oilfield discovery.
- Growing Proteomics market.
- Growing demand for Gas chromatography software instruments in emerging markets.
- The Dearth of skilled professionals.
The major objectives of the study you need to follow…
- To tactically analyze the market structure and profile the key players of the market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies.
- To estimate the size of the market segments with respect to four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- To analyze and track competitive developments such as product launches, expansions, acquisitions, partnerships, and contracts.
- To state, describe, and forecast the global market on the basis of instruments, accessories and consumables, end-users, and regions.
- To make available detailed information regarding the major factors (such as drivers, restraints, and growth opportunities) influencing the growth of the market.
- To examine opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders.
Applications of gas chromatography software in the oil & gas industry, environmental agencies, food & beverage industry are driving the growth of the market…
Oil & gas industry
The oil & gas industries are the largest end-user segment in the market. The gas chromatography data system helps in monitoring and testing refined petroleum products in the oil & gas industry. It also helps in the purity and contamination analysis of trace levels and ultra-trace detection levels of ppm (parts per million), ppb (parts per billion), and ppt (parts per trillion).
A wide variety of contaminants with the potential to cause harm to humans and animals make their way into the environment. They can be found in the air, water, and soil and may come from industrial waste, landfill sites, and pesticides. Identifying these contaminants is challenging because of the huge variety of compounds with varying chemical compositions. Gas Chromatography detector detects trace organic compounds in these environmental samples.
Food & beverage industry
The food & beverage industry is very competitive and dynamic in nature with the increasing health concerns of consumers and demand for high-quality, safe, and nutritious products. The change in customer preferences and increasing government regulations have led to the evolution of this industry. The regulatory conditions have forced manufacturers to produce better quality products in compliance with government standards.
The final take
The gas chromatography system is reduced environmental pollution levels, growing food safety concerns, and many more changes have been seen by GC in the number of industries.