The MBA aspirants are eagerly waiting for the declaration of official management exams dates. The rumours of tentative exam dates are all around the i
The MBA aspirants are eagerly waiting for the declaration of official management exams dates. The rumours of tentative exam dates are all around the internet. The management exams this year would be more competitive with a number of challenging questions. There might be changes in syllabus or paper pattern, but yet there is no confirmation from any conducting bodies. The registration process is similar with minute differences of all management exams. There will be slight progress in test-takers of IBSAT exam. Nowadays, graduate students are developing an interest in IBSAT exam. Candidates should conclude the IBSAT registration process to avoid any interruption during preparation days.
IBS Aptitude test (IBSAT) is conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education once a year. IBSAT exam is a gateway to renowned nine ICFAI business schools. This is an online-based exam which offers various management programs to the students. ICFAI business schools select students on the basis of entrance exam, group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI). IBSAT is a national level exam where students who crack the entrance exam and selection process are eligible to avail MBA or PGPM courses. IBSAT exam is likely to be conducted in the last week of December. The official details will be announced in a couple of weeks.
- A detailed overview of the IBSAT application process 2019
- Important things to be known before filling the application form
- It is advised that candidates should fill up full form which will be applicable in the registration process.
- The candidates have to enter all the required details in the mandatory fields.
- The application form which consists of wrong details will get rejected.
- Candidates should check all the details before submitting the application form.
- Candidates who submit the application fee will only receive the admit card.
- What are the documents required during the registration process?
- An official mail Id, address and valid phone number is required.
- The 10+2 mark sheet with other qualification details is also required for the registration process.
- How to fill the application form of IBSAT exam?
- Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website of IBS ibsindia.org to register for IBSAT application form.
- Step 2:A login ID and password will be sent to the candidate’s mailbox.
- Step 3: After entering the login ID and password, the candidates have to click ‘’Login’’. The candidates will be redirected to a different page.
- Step 4: Candidates have to reset the password when they are redirected to a different page. This step is mandatory for the candidates. After resetting the password, candidates have to fill their application form.
- Step 5: Candidates have to enter their personal details such as Date of Birth, Phone number, Address, Name, Gender etc. After entering all the personal information, candidates have to fill all academic details.
- Step 6: The academic details such as marks, passing year, candidate’s medium, and the mode of study. The graduation details such as State, City, and the name of university.
- Step 7: After filling all the personal and academic information, there is a requirement of uploading photograph. The photograph should be uploaded according to the given terms and conditions.
|Photograph format||Full face photograph in gif or jpeg format is supported.|
|Pixels of photograph||The pixels of photograph should be between 140 to 160|
|Size of photograph||The size of photograph should not exceed 25 kilobytes.|
- What are the mistakes that should be avoided while filling the application form?
Candidates forget or choose an appropriate test centre while filling the application form. Many candidates choose the wrong exam centre and end up wasting time in travelling to different cities. Paying the payment fees is mandatory to be eligible to appear for the exam. But, due to any network or technical issues, many times the payment page crashes and amount is deducted. Candidates should always reconfirm the payment if any such issue occurs during the submission of form. Candidates should always keep the printout of the application form and admit card till the declaration of IBSAT result 2019. A permanent communication address is also required while filling the form. Uploading anold or blur photograph will not be entertained. Candidates should upload a clear and latest photograph which will avoid rejection.